We will bring the young farmer out in you!
~ We believe education doesn’t have to be reading a book or a sign. See it and experience it and enjoy the countryside experience where we encourage ‘hands on’! ~
- Ride upon Cinderella’s miniatures pony & carriage and discover old fashioned transport
- From miniature to massive, take a trip on the Heavy Horse drawn carriage ride around the park!
- Child labour required! Put on your farmer’s cap as it’s off to work we go feeding some of the working animals down on ‘Market Street’. Our keeper will teach the children and what roles these animals had and where we would get our fruit, veg, milk, fish and other produce from years ago, Discover the horses that worked amongst women and children down in the coal mines!
- Farmers tour around the park join in with visiting our farmyard friends feeding them their morning breakfast!
- Have a go at DRIVING a real farm tractor in our off-road area!
- Hold on tight for Tractor and Trailer rides down the valley!
- Have a go at some pony care with grooming some of our miniature ponies!
- Cuddle rabbits and guinea pigs
- Farmer’s garden tour; find out where your food comes from with digging, pulling and planting during the afternoon!
- Hop on in the saddle with Pony riding
* Pony riding £2.50 operates weekends and school holidays only. For health and safety reasons height restriction applies