News and Events
Let us take you on a journey…
- We welcome a NEW ARRIVAL! Rarer than the Giant Panda! Exciting times at the farm park as we welcome the arrival of a very important little foal born on the 12th June named ‘Lilly Rose’!Lilly Rose will hopefully start a new generation of Suffolk Punches. The Suffolk Punch is currently described as Critically endangered on the UK Rare breeds survival trust list. Come along to meet and admire Lilly Rose and mum Abby Rose here at the farm park!
New Attractions for 2017:
Each winter we carry out maintenance on the park during the winter months and are always looking to improve and add NEW attractions for you to enjoy and return!
- New ‘Static Canal display! Discovering all about the Working Horses on water!
- New Toddlers play ‘farm house’ in the play barn for little explorers!
- New ‘Heavy Horse to Heavy Haulage’ display including a collection of vintage vehicles from Romany wagons to Chain driven Scammell Tanker!
- Restoration work has taken place, NEW 1936 Brashore living wagon will be on display as part of our ‘Heavy Horse to Heavy Haulage’ display.
During season 2016 we featured on Cbeebies series ‘Down on the Farm’! JB Gill from JLS enjoyed driving some of our tractors driving Iona in her carriage and exploring the farm!
Every December the best quality non-needle drop Christmas trees go on sale at the park! If you’re looking for a traditional real tree at the very best price remember to pay us a visit! Winter income contributes to the keep of our horses and animals.
During October, our quieter month we still like to keep busy! We constructed from scratch a traditional Shepherds Hut which will be part of our NEW static Canal display for 2017.
We have recently been involved in some filming for a local company which featured a traditional Romany encampment. See our videos on Facebook!
Our local Beavers visited for festive fun during our Autumn Celebration! They enjoyed a true adventurers lunch with hotdogs and cowboy beans around the campfire!
During October Half Term, we opened the gates for our Autumn Celebration for some festive fun! Spooky barn, face painting, pumpkin carving, campfire cooking, treasure hunts, riffle shooting & fancy dress competition!
Don’t miss out! Visit our Facebook page for regular updates and up and coming events!