We are pleased to announce we have been officially accredited by Visit Britain as being "Good to Go!".
Here on the farm we have been working hard to follow government and industry-related COVID-19 guidelines in order to ensure your day out is hosted within a controlled environment. There have been some changes and procedures put in place in order to maintain the highest possible standard of cleanliness and social distancing so we can keep you and your family safe.
We will continue to adapt the running of the farm park to ensure government regulations are met should there be any changes. We kindly ask that all visitors are respectful of the social distancing rules and safe guidance.
- Pre-booked tickets only - as spaces are limited, tickets are non-refundable
- Entry numbers will be restricted therefore tickets will be LIMITED
- Safety screens erected in service areas - entrance/gift shop/café/Heavy Horse carriages
- Social distancing measures have been put in place around the farm park
- Hand sanitiser stations located around the farm park
- NHS Test and Trace compliant
If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you refrain from visiting in order to protect other visitors, our small team and the family running the farm park which the horses and animals are totally dependant upon.
Despite these trying times, we are determined to continue to offer you a FULL day out! We are pleased to inform you that all activities listed on our daily schedule will be running each and every day of opening! Some activities which include tractor driving have been adapted in a way which complies with social distancing regulations. We must emphasise that Heavy Horse carriage rides will be limited. We are currently only able to accommodate one family group at a time. We are doing the very best we can under the difficult circumstances and would like to thank you for your co-operation.