Home of the Rare Breed Heavy Horses
This award-winning park is recognised as both a family attraction and conservation centre for over 20 rare breed Heavy Horses. We provide an experience you won’t find elsewhere and making your day trip educational and entertaining is our aim - whether you're a family group, grandparent or young couple.
Let us take you on a journey learning how heavy horses faithfully served man for thousands of years. Carrying soldiers into battle, transporting goods up and down the country, hauling barges and tirelessly ploughing lands.
- Scenic Heavy Horse drawn carriage rides
- Captivating talks delivered with passion
- Pony riding & miniature pony carriage rides
- Tractor & trailer rides down the valley
- Drive a real farm tractor!
- Collection of vintage trucks and caravans
- Feed the friendly farm animals
- Engaging daily tours and displays
- Smokey Joe's Café
- Extensive play areas
As one of the very last heavy horse parks remaining, visiting us is a unique and rare opportunity to experience what you can't elsewhere.
Our park has been designed so the whole family can visit, with something for everyone to enjoy and learn from displays and talks delivered with passion.